Here are five things I can't get enough of right now...
1. This underwear set. I'm a huge fan of clothing that makes a (literal) statement. (Er, could you tell?!) So wearing one of the pairs pictured above? Well, it makes me feel all kinds of Beyoncé-esque badass.
2. A bright pillowcase. I'm loving this sunny pillowcase for the tiny burst of happiness it gives me when I wake up each morning (and before I go to sleep at night!).
3. This fizzy drink. My brother is really into kombucha (he stocks up on every flavor he can find and lines them up on the counter in his apartment—he doesn't mess around when it comes to his kombucha!), so I had to give it a try. Turns out I LOVE the taste. I've tried these three flavors—all from the GT's brand—and I like that the fizzy, tart beverage is reminiscent of a natural soda, without any kind of syrupy aftertaste, and with very little sugar. It's got probiotics in it, too, and since I'm eating less yogurt, I love that I can still get that good-for-you bacteria this way.
4. An on-point t-shirt. As soon as I found out that the super-fun, colorful accessories and stationery brand Ban.do (I'm obsessed with their planner) was coming out with a line of t-shirts, I was all over it. I'm thinking about wearing this one while sipping a margarita when I'm on vacation next week(!). The irony!
5. The boho shoe I fell back in love with. I've had these in my closet forever. And then last weekend, I realized I needed to either break 'em out and wear them or get rid of them (I'm in a spring cleaning mode). I found that not only is wearing them like wearing slippers (i.e. super comfortable and light), they perfectly match that festival, Coachella state of mind that is everywhere right now.
I hope you have the most wonderful weekend. I'm going to be away next week—on a cruise to Bermuda with Tom and his family—so look for the next post the week after that, part two of the Real Gals series, in collaboration with the amazing nonprofit GlamourGals.
I might just have wifi during the trip, so follow along on Snapchat (heatherfurlow) and Instagram (@summerheather) to peek in on my adventures!