Looking for simple, pretty gifts for a coworker, your best friend, your mom, your sister, your significant other's mom, etc.? Make the holiday rush a little easier on yourself with the (inexpensive) picks below.
1. A wintry candle (for your mom). Pine needles and balsam smell so festive and fresh. And since these candles are more wintry, they can stay out long after the holidays are over. Wrap one up with a best-selling novel your mom would love and a preppy pajama set.
Pine-scented candles (all under $25): fresh balsam (get 20% off your purchase at Bath & Body Works with code VERYMERRY until tomorrow, Dec. 4), balsam and cedar (it's the pink one), spruce, balsam soy, and Nordic pine.
2. A leather tassel key chain (for your sister). A tassel adds a bit of glam to an (otherwise unglam in my case!) handful of keys. The bonus with these key rings is your sis can clip any of them onto her favorite bag, too.
Tassel key chains (from $15 to $39): Etsy (pictured above), Madewell, Urban Outfitters, Kate Spade, and Barneys Warehouse.
3. A coffee table book (for your significant other's mom). Brighten up your s.o.'s mom's coffee table with a luxe, artsy, or silly tome that really showcases her passions: whether it's fashion, a good story, her dog, her cat, hosting parties, or all things Jane Austen.
Coffee table books (from $10 to $68): Journey of a Dress; Humans of New York: Stories; Find Momo Coast to Coast; Men with Cats; All in Good Taste (pictured above), and Fashions in the Era of Jane Austen.
4. A soft blanket (for your bestie). Pick up a bottle of wine, a quirky bottle stopper, and a warm, snuggle-y blanket like one of these, and you'll make your bestie's next Netflix binge that much cozier.
Furry blankets (all under $26, and, very important, all machine-washable!), from: Target, Old Navy, T.J. Maxx, Macy's, and Overstock.com.
5. A pretty bar of soap (for your coworker). Soaps like the one pictured above are both practical and fun: They work as decor and they're a luxurious way to suds up. Slip one into a gift bag along with a sweet card telling your coworker how much she means to you.
Scented bar soaps (from $5 to $12): sweet grass, avocado and shea butter, holiday shea butter, Jane Austen quote, and black sea mud seaweed.
P.S. I've started doing Yoga with Adriene's 30 Days of Yoga (I'm on day two!), and I'm feeling so darn good already. Follow along with me on Snapchat for my yoga adventures at HeatherFurlow.
P.P.S. If you'd like, you can get each weekly post on Galbraith sent to your email inbox! Simply sign up for Bloglovin', if you haven't already, by following Galbraith here.